Jay-Z Boasts About Blue Ivy's Lavish Lifestyle on New Track
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.7 of 13
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: TRB/PAL/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
She's only six months old, but Jay-Z guarantees that Blue Ivy Carter's footwear collection is already more impressive than yours.
That's the message behind the proud papa's latest guest verse on "3 Kings," Rick Ross' new single off his upcoming "God Forgives I Don't." (Dr. Dre is also featured on the track.)
Boasting about the "millions" hanging on his walls (in the form of Basquiat paintings), Jay raps that his critics "couldn't f--- with my daughter's room" -- or "walk in my daughter's socks," for that matter.
Since Blue Ivy's January 7 birth, Jay-Z, his wife Beyonce, and their friends and family have gone all out to make sure their bundle of joy has the very best clothes, furniture, and accessories.
In March, the tot was spotted rocking $66 Little Marc Jacobs Baby Mouse slippers during an outing with her mom; she also reportedly naps in a $3,500 lucite crib from NurseryWorks VETRO.
In May, Jay (real name: Shawn Carter) opened up during a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey about his parenting philosophy.
"Well, I mean, everyone imagines they'll be a great dad," he admitted. "Until they're teenagers saying, 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me!' Right? Everyone imagines that, right?"
Continued the Brooklyn, NY native, "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," he explained, adding with a laugh: "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite