Jay-Z Boasts About Blue Ivy's Lavish Lifestyle on New Track
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.7 of 13
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: TRB/PAL/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
She's only six months old, but Jay-Z guarantees that Blue Ivy Carter's footwear collection is already more impressive than yours.
That's the message behind the proud papa's latest guest verse on "3 Kings," Rick Ross' new single off his upcoming "God Forgives I Don't." (Dr. Dre is also featured on the track.)
Boasting about the "millions" hanging on his walls (in the form of Basquiat paintings), Jay raps that his critics "couldn't f--- with my daughter's room" -- or "walk in my daughter's socks," for that matter.
Since Blue Ivy's January 7 birth, Jay-Z, his wife Beyonce, and their friends and family have gone all out to make sure their bundle of joy has the very best clothes, furniture, and accessories.
In March, the tot was spotted rocking $66 Little Marc Jacobs Baby Mouse slippers during an outing with her mom; she also reportedly naps in a $3,500 lucite crib from NurseryWorks VETRO.
In May, Jay (real name: Shawn Carter) opened up during a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey about his parenting philosophy.
"Well, I mean, everyone imagines they'll be a great dad," he admitted. "Until they're teenagers saying, 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me!' Right? Everyone imagines that, right?"
Continued the Brooklyn, NY native, "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," he explained, adding with a laugh: "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite