Jay-Z Boasts About Blue Ivy's Lavish Lifestyle on New TrackRelated: Beyonce, Jay-Z
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.7 of 13
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: TRB/PAL/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
She's only six months old, but Jay-Z guarantees that Blue Ivy Carter's footwear collection is already more impressive than yours.
That's the message behind the proud papa's latest guest verse on "3 Kings," Rick Ross' new single off his upcoming "God Forgives I Don't." (Dr. Dre is also featured on the track.)
Boasting about the "millions" hanging on his walls (in the form of Basquiat paintings), Jay raps that his critics "couldn't f--- with my daughter's room" -- or "walk in my daughter's socks," for that matter.
Since Blue Ivy's January 7 birth, Jay-Z, his wife Beyonce, and their friends and family have gone all out to make sure their bundle of joy has the very best clothes, furniture, and accessories.
In March, the tot was spotted rocking $66 Little Marc Jacobs Baby Mouse slippers during an outing with her mom; she also reportedly naps in a $3,500 lucite crib from NurseryWorks VETRO.
In May, Jay (real name: Shawn Carter) opened up during a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey about his parenting philosophy.
"Well, I mean, everyone imagines they'll be a great dad," he admitted. "Until they're teenagers saying, 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me!' Right? Everyone imagines that, right?"
Continued the Brooklyn, NY native, "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," he explained, adding with a laugh: "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite