Jay-Z Boasts About Blue Ivy's Lavish Lifestyle on New Track
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.7 of 13
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: TRB/PAL/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
She's only six months old, but Jay-Z guarantees that Blue Ivy Carter's footwear collection is already more impressive than yours.
That's the message behind the proud papa's latest guest verse on "3 Kings," Rick Ross' new single off his upcoming "God Forgives I Don't." (Dr. Dre is also featured on the track.)
Boasting about the "millions" hanging on his walls (in the form of Basquiat paintings), Jay raps that his critics "couldn't f--- with my daughter's room" -- or "walk in my daughter's socks," for that matter.
Since Blue Ivy's January 7 birth, Jay-Z, his wife Beyonce, and their friends and family have gone all out to make sure their bundle of joy has the very best clothes, furniture, and accessories.
In March, the tot was spotted rocking $66 Little Marc Jacobs Baby Mouse slippers during an outing with her mom; she also reportedly naps in a $3,500 lucite crib from NurseryWorks VETRO.
In May, Jay (real name: Shawn Carter) opened up during a sit-down with Oprah Winfrey about his parenting philosophy.
"Well, I mean, everyone imagines they'll be a great dad," he admitted. "Until they're teenagers saying, 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me!' Right? Everyone imagines that, right?"
Continued the Brooklyn, NY native, "I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," he explained, adding with a laugh: "Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite