Jay-Z, partners accused of stiffing logo designer
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America2 of 17
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand JuryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: NFL Dominates, 'Biggest Loser' and 'Hell's KiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:40:00 PM
- 'Royal Pains' Star Mark Feuerstein Joining 'Nurse Jackie's&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand Jury
NEW YORK (AP) -- A New York City clothing designer says Jay-Z and his former Roc-A-Fella record label partners owe him $7 million in unpaid royalties for designing their label logo.
Dwayne Walker said in a lawsuit filed in Manhattan federal court on Thursday that he created the Roc-A-Fella design.
RELATED: Photos: 2012 BET Awards
The lawsuit says the Bronx designer came up with the logo in 1995 when Roc-A-Fella was just starting out. The label is now a subsidiary of Universal Music Group.
RELATED: Children of Music Royalty
The logo features the letter R, a record and a Champagne bottle.
The Daily News says Jay-Z's publicist did not respond to messages seeking comment.
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite