Jay Z, Rachel Roy both attending Kim Kardashian, Kanye West wedding after Solange, Beyonce Met Gala elevator drama
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/Tumblr4 of 12
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/Tumblr5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: USA Today Sports/.7 of 12
- Photo: FZS/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: John Minchillo/AP10 of 12
- Photo: iam.beyonce.com/Tumblr11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Things could get hella-awkward at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding this weekend -- or not! Among the VIP guests confirmed to attend the blowout in France and Italy is West's close pal and collaborator Jay Z, whose wife, Beyonce, is still just a "maybe" for the European nuptials, Us Weekly can confirm. With or without his world-famous spouse, the hip-hop mogul, 44, will rub shoulders with about 120 other members of Kimye's inner circle -- including Rachel Roy.
The last time Jay Z and the fashion designer interacted, things didn't go so well. During the Met Gala afterparty at NYC's Standard Hotel May 5, it was Jay Z's apparent chat with Roy, 40, that provoked his sister-in-law, Solange Knowles, to fly into a rage, sources told Us. That, of course, culiminated in Solange's infamous, memed-about elevator attack on Jay Z later that night. According to a well-placed source, Solange, 27, thought she saw Jay Z flirting with Roy as Beyonce looked on.
"Solange yelled about Rachel on Beyonce's behalf, asking Jay, 'How could you treat my sister like that?'" the source says. "Solange walked up and started screaming at Rachel. She was making a big scene."
While a Roy source counters that she and Jay Z didn't even speak that evening, the drama is regardless out of character for Roy, whose ex-husband Damon Dash was once Jay's business partner. "She's very into spirituality," says another source of the mother of two, whose designs have been worn by the likes of Sharon Stone and Penelope Cruz.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite