Jay-Z releasing his own cognac
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is launching his own brand of cognac.
The Empire State of Mind hitmaker has teamed up with liquor giant Bacardi to release D'ussé, a premium drink which will retail at $44.99.
RELATED: Meet Blue Ivy Carter
The rap superstar joins the likes of Ludacris and Dr. Dre in the French brandy business, but it's not his only venture in the alcohol industry - he's previously invested in Scottish vodka Armadale and has long been associated with Ace of Spades champagne.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite