Jay-Z releasing his own cognac
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is launching his own brand of cognac.
The Empire State of Mind hitmaker has teamed up with liquor giant Bacardi to release D'ussé, a premium drink which will retail at $44.99.
RELATED: Meet Blue Ivy Carter
The rap superstar joins the likes of Ludacris and Dr. Dre in the French brandy business, but it's not his only venture in the alcohol industry - he's previously invested in Scottish vodka Armadale and has long been associated with Ace of Spades champagne.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite