Jay-Z releasing his own cognac
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional3 of 14
- Photo: beyonce.tumblr.com/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z is launching his own brand of cognac.
The Empire State of Mind hitmaker has teamed up with liquor giant Bacardi to release D'ussé, a premium drink which will retail at $44.99.
RELATED: Meet Blue Ivy Carter
The rap superstar joins the likes of Ludacris and Dr. Dre in the French brandy business, but it's not his only venture in the alcohol industry - he's previously invested in Scottish vodka Armadale and has long been associated with Ace of Spades champagne.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite