Jay-Z Rents Luxe Nursery for $1 Million a Year at Barclays Center
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Frank Franklin II/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: TMD/ZJZ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
"Jay rents a luxurious basement suite for $1 million a year," a source says in the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now. "It has an area for Blue filled with toys."
Jay's VIP space -- the priciest of 11 spreads for rent (average cost: $550,000) -- also serves as an adult playground. "It's all glass with a champagne bar and TV screen," says the source. "Jay lets friends use his digs when he's not there."
In October, Beyonce helped Jay-Z close out his eight performances at the Barclays Center as a surprise guest. Blue's parents, who wed in April 2008, performed "Crazy in Love" together and shared a kiss on stage.
"Of course I had to let BK touch the stage in BK," Jay-Z joked to the audience. "Well, BKC now."
Beyonce kicked off the new year with a private performance in Las Vegas. "In our perfect ways, in the ways we are beautiful, in the ways we are human -- we are here," she wrote in a handwritten note on her Tumblr blog. "Happy New Year's. Let's make it ours."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite