Jay-Z Rents Luxe Nursery for $1 Million a Year at Barclays Center
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Frank Franklin II/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: TMD/ZJZ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
"Jay rents a luxurious basement suite for $1 million a year," a source says in the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now. "It has an area for Blue filled with toys."
Jay's VIP space -- the priciest of 11 spreads for rent (average cost: $550,000) -- also serves as an adult playground. "It's all glass with a champagne bar and TV screen," says the source. "Jay lets friends use his digs when he's not there."
In October, Beyonce helped Jay-Z close out his eight performances at the Barclays Center as a surprise guest. Blue's parents, who wed in April 2008, performed "Crazy in Love" together and shared a kiss on stage.
"Of course I had to let BK touch the stage in BK," Jay-Z joked to the audience. "Well, BKC now."
Beyonce kicked off the new year with a private performance in Las Vegas. "In our perfect ways, in the ways we are beautiful, in the ways we are human -- we are here," she wrote in a handwritten note on her Tumblr blog. "Happy New Year's. Let's make it ours."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite