Jay-Z Rents Luxe Nursery for $1 Million a Year at Barclays Center
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Frank Franklin II/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: TMD/ZJZ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
"Jay rents a luxurious basement suite for $1 million a year," a source says in the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now. "It has an area for Blue filled with toys."
Jay's VIP space -- the priciest of 11 spreads for rent (average cost: $550,000) -- also serves as an adult playground. "It's all glass with a champagne bar and TV screen," says the source. "Jay lets friends use his digs when he's not there."
In October, Beyonce helped Jay-Z close out his eight performances at the Barclays Center as a surprise guest. Blue's parents, who wed in April 2008, performed "Crazy in Love" together and shared a kiss on stage.
"Of course I had to let BK touch the stage in BK," Jay-Z joked to the audience. "Well, BKC now."
Beyonce kicked off the new year with a private performance in Las Vegas. "In our perfect ways, in the ways we are beautiful, in the ways we are human -- we are here," she wrote in a handwritten note on her Tumblr blog. "Happy New Year's. Let's make it ours."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite