Jay-Z Rents Luxe Nursery for $1 Million a Year at Barclays Center
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Frank Franklin II/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: TMD/ZJZ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
"Jay rents a luxurious basement suite for $1 million a year," a source says in the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now. "It has an area for Blue filled with toys."
Jay's VIP space -- the priciest of 11 spreads for rent (average cost: $550,000) -- also serves as an adult playground. "It's all glass with a champagne bar and TV screen," says the source. "Jay lets friends use his digs when he's not there."
In October, Beyonce helped Jay-Z close out his eight performances at the Barclays Center as a surprise guest. Blue's parents, who wed in April 2008, performed "Crazy in Love" together and shared a kiss on stage.
"Of course I had to let BK touch the stage in BK," Jay-Z joked to the audience. "Well, BKC now."
Beyonce kicked off the new year with a private performance in Las Vegas. "In our perfect ways, in the ways we are beautiful, in the ways we are human -- we are here," she wrote in a handwritten note on her Tumblr blog. "Happy New Year's. Let's make it ours."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite