Jay-Z Rents Luxe Nursery for $1 Million a Year at Barclays Center
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Frank Franklin II/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks7 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: TMD/ZJZ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
"Jay rents a luxurious basement suite for $1 million a year," a source says in the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now. "It has an area for Blue filled with toys."
Jay's VIP space -- the priciest of 11 spreads for rent (average cost: $550,000) -- also serves as an adult playground. "It's all glass with a champagne bar and TV screen," says the source. "Jay lets friends use his digs when he's not there."
In October, Beyonce helped Jay-Z close out his eight performances at the Barclays Center as a surprise guest. Blue's parents, who wed in April 2008, performed "Crazy in Love" together and shared a kiss on stage.
"Of course I had to let BK touch the stage in BK," Jay-Z joked to the audience. "Well, BKC now."
Beyonce kicked off the new year with a private performance in Las Vegas. "In our perfect ways, in the ways we are beautiful, in the ways we are human -- we are here," she wrote in a handwritten note on her Tumblr blog. "Happy New Year's. Let's make it ours."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite