Jay Z rides London Underground with Chris Martin, Timbaland and Yankee Players
- Photo: pause_mag/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: @iRayhanMia/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: @INTENSIT_Y/Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Ramon Espinosa/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Jay Z is just like Us! The 43-year-old rapper was spotted riding the London underground -- known as the Tube -- with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Timbaland on Saturday, Oct. 12. The group was headed to the star's concert at the O2 Arena, where the two pals would later join him on stage.
Beyonce's husband was also joined by some A-list athletes for the tube trip. "Jay, Chris Martin, CC Sabathia, Robinson Cano and about 15 others took the tube to the show," a source reveals to Us Weekly. "Fans went nuts on the train and in the walk to the O2 Arena."
"He got on the same carriage as us at Waterloo station," another eyewitness says. "It was the Jubilee Line."
The famous pals took the Jubilee Line to North Greenwich, where the concert went down at the O2 Arena. Following the show, everyone went to London's Shoreditch for the Cognac D'USSE after party. Jay Z is expected to be back at the venue on Monday, Oct. 14, for a second concert.
This isn't the first time the Brooklyn native has caused a commotion by his presence on public transportation. In December 2012, the megastar rubbed elbows with passengers on the New York City subway. When Jay Z took a seat next to artist Ellen Grossman on the R train, an adorable video was captured of the older woman not realizing that she was sitting next to an international hip hip superstar. At the time, Jay Z was on his way to perform at his eighth and final show at Brooklyn's Barclays Arena.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite