Jay Z rides London Underground with Chris Martin, Timbaland and Yankee Players
- Photo: pause_mag/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: @iRayhanMia/Twitter2 of 11
- Photo: @INTENSIT_Y/Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Ramon Espinosa/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Jay Z is just like Us! The 43-year-old rapper was spotted riding the London underground -- known as the Tube -- with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Timbaland on Saturday, Oct. 12. The group was headed to the star's concert at the O2 Arena, where the two pals would later join him on stage.
Beyonce's husband was also joined by some A-list athletes for the tube trip. "Jay, Chris Martin, CC Sabathia, Robinson Cano and about 15 others took the tube to the show," a source reveals to Us Weekly. "Fans went nuts on the train and in the walk to the O2 Arena."
"He got on the same carriage as us at Waterloo station," another eyewitness says. "It was the Jubilee Line."
The famous pals took the Jubilee Line to North Greenwich, where the concert went down at the O2 Arena. Following the show, everyone went to London's Shoreditch for the Cognac D'USSE after party. Jay Z is expected to be back at the venue on Monday, Oct. 14, for a second concert.
This isn't the first time the Brooklyn native has caused a commotion by his presence on public transportation. In December 2012, the megastar rubbed elbows with passengers on the New York City subway. When Jay Z took a seat next to artist Ellen Grossman on the R train, an adorable video was captured of the older woman not realizing that she was sitting next to an international hip hip superstar. At the time, Jay Z was on his way to perform at his eighth and final show at Brooklyn's Barclays Arena.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite