Jennifer Hudson chops off all her hair, debuts chic pixie cut
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @Iamjhud/Instagram2 of 9
- Photo: Jon Stulich/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Jennifer Hudson is a true Pixie Dreamgirl. The "American Idol"alum, 32, recently chopped off all her hair into a chic, sleek pixie cut -- just like her former costar Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, and Anne Hathaway before her.
Hitting the red carpet at the Black Girls Rock! event at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark, N.J., on Saturday, Oct. 26, the "Dreamgirls" Oscar winner showed off her short new 'do. Also on display? Her super-svelte figure, which she outfitted in a curve-hugging little black dress.
The Weight Watchers spokeswoman -- who placed sixth on the third season of "American Idol" but has since gone on to become one of the show's most successful former contestants -- recently spoke with Us Weekly about feeling confident in her slimmer figure. (She's lost more than 80 pounds since 2010.)
"I like long sleek things that make me feel good in my body," she told Us at the God's Love We Deliver 2013 Golden Heart Awards on Oct. 15. "I don't think people realized how tall I was until I lost the weight...I feel most comfortable when I'm elongated."
Do you think Jennifer Hudson looks better with long hair or short hair?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Hudson dishes on bringing her son to set
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite