Jennifer Hudson chops off all her hair, debuts chic pixie cut
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: @Iamjhud/Instagram2 of 9
- Photo: Jon Stulich/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Jennifer Hudson is a true Pixie Dreamgirl. The "American Idol"alum, 32, recently chopped off all her hair into a chic, sleek pixie cut -- just like her former costar Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, and Anne Hathaway before her.
Hitting the red carpet at the Black Girls Rock! event at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark, N.J., on Saturday, Oct. 26, the "Dreamgirls" Oscar winner showed off her short new 'do. Also on display? Her super-svelte figure, which she outfitted in a curve-hugging little black dress.
The Weight Watchers spokeswoman -- who placed sixth on the third season of "American Idol" but has since gone on to become one of the show's most successful former contestants -- recently spoke with Us Weekly about feeling confident in her slimmer figure. (She's lost more than 80 pounds since 2010.)
"I like long sleek things that make me feel good in my body," she told Us at the God's Love We Deliver 2013 Golden Heart Awards on Oct. 15. "I don't think people realized how tall I was until I lost the weight...I feel most comfortable when I'm elongated."
Do you think Jennifer Hudson looks better with long hair or short hair?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Hudson dishes on bringing her son to set
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite