- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 25
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks2 of 25
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 25
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 25
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision for Pampers/.5 of 25
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 25
- Photo: LEON/GSI7 of 25
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/AP8 of 25
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN9 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 25
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 25
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 25
- Photo: FS2/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP16 of 25
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin17 of 25
- Photo: AB5/WENN18 of 25
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin19 of 25
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision for Pampers/.20 of 25
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP21 of 25
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/.22 of 25
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP23 of 25
- Photo: @IAMJHUD/Twitter24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Imagen Awards Nominate 'Chicago Fire,' 'Scandal,' 'GreyMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:20:12 PM
- Shailene Woodley Is the Perfect Girl Next Door in 'The Spectacular Now' Trailer (VMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:09:06 PM
- Emmys: In Praise of Tacky Reality Shows That Won't Get Anywhere Near the StageMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:08:41 PM
- Emmys: A Top Reality Producer Pleads - 'Stop Voting for the Same Shows Every Year'MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:07:15 PM
- CBS Ups Glenn Geller to EVP, Current Programming; David Brownfield to Develop ShowsMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:04:21 PM
- Imagen Awards Nominate 'Chicago Fire,' 'Scandal,' 'Grey
By Molly McGonigle, with reporting by Ericka Goodman
As a musician, actress, businesswoman and mom, Jennifer Hudson has her hand in a little bit of everything. And with what little free time she has, Jennifer decided to create a fashion line for QVC. Luckily, Wonderwall got the chance to catch up with this busy bee while at QVC's Fashion's Night Out party on Sept. 6 in New York. Jennifer talked all about her personal fitness goals, her desire to have a daughter and more. Plus, she even shared some great mom-to-mom advice for Jessica Simpson on how to lose baby weight.
Wonderwall: Are you happy with the weight you're at now?
Jennifer Hudson: Actually, I think this is the final, lowest weight. I actually was just filming a movie where I had to lose 10 pounds, but I started thinking maybe this is too tiny. I still like to have some curves. I just spent that past week working my way up to my ideal weight.
RELATED: Stars at Fashion's Night Out
WW: How did you do that?
JH: Chocolate. I love chocolate. I ate the rest of my weight. I got to the point where I was like, this is enough. So I've gained all the weight back.
WW: What are your thoughts about Jessica Simpson doing Weight Watchers?
JH: It can be tough. But if you take the public out of it and just focus on yourself, you're better off. She needs to take the public out of the equation. It just makes it more stressful, if she's doing it just for herself, then that's all that matters! If she's a Weight Watchers girl, then she's got to know that Queen Weight Watchers girl is there in spirit and will always support her. I started right after having my baby, so I'm sure she can do it as well. She just needs to track those points, and keep the right mindset.
RELATED: Celebs at Fashion Week
WW: Are you ready to have a second baby yet?
JH: Yes, I do want a baby girl. My boy is now 4, actually 3 now. I'll wait until he's almost 5 so he can help change diapers. I need him to help mommy out. I've got a whole plan.
WW: What was your inspiration for your QVC line?
JH: Just sharing my clothes with my fans. I wanted to make things that I love to wear just more affordable, so the average person, the everyday girl, can have clothes that they love. I've always been into clothes and just fashion in general, and growing up, I'd point to a dress and say, that's a Jennifer-style dress, and now it really is a Jennifer original. This is all just an extension of me. Another side of Jennifer.
WW: Who do you have style crush on?
JH: I'd have to say me. No, really! Style is all about your own personality. It's about something that just works for you. It's more of a reflection of yourself. Everyone should be their own style crush.
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite