- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 25
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks2 of 25
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 25
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks4 of 25
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision for Pampers/.5 of 25
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 25
- Photo: LEON/GSI7 of 25
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/AP8 of 25
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN9 of 25
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 25
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 25
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 25
- Photo: FS2/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP16 of 25
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin17 of 25
- Photo: AB5/WENN18 of 25
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin19 of 25
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision for Pampers/.20 of 25
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP21 of 25
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/.22 of 25
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP23 of 25
- Photo: @IAMJHUD/Twitter24 of 25
More Celeb News
- 'Devil' No More? BitTorrent 'Arthur Newman' Promotion Generated MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:22:25 PM
- Ratings: CNN's 'New Day' Premieres to Lukewarm NumbersMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:13:56 PM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Joins Logan Marshall Green on Cinemax Pilot 'Quarry' (ExclMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:09:01 PM
- Summer Box Office Up 13 Percent: How Hollywood's Big Bet Is Paying OffMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:01:58 PM
- 'Simpsons' Producer Lands 'How Murray Saved Christmas' Special aMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 1:41:53 PM
- 'Devil' No More? BitTorrent 'Arthur Newman' Promotion Generated
By Molly McGonigle, with reporting by Ericka Goodman
As a musician, actress, businesswoman and mom, Jennifer Hudson has her hand in a little bit of everything. And with what little free time she has, Jennifer decided to create a fashion line for QVC. Luckily, Wonderwall got the chance to catch up with this busy bee while at QVC's Fashion's Night Out party on Sept. 6 in New York. Jennifer talked all about her personal fitness goals, her desire to have a daughter and more. Plus, she even shared some great mom-to-mom advice for Jessica Simpson on how to lose baby weight.
Wonderwall: Are you happy with the weight you're at now?
Jennifer Hudson: Actually, I think this is the final, lowest weight. I actually was just filming a movie where I had to lose 10 pounds, but I started thinking maybe this is too tiny. I still like to have some curves. I just spent that past week working my way up to my ideal weight.
RELATED: Stars at Fashion's Night Out
WW: How did you do that?
JH: Chocolate. I love chocolate. I ate the rest of my weight. I got to the point where I was like, this is enough. So I've gained all the weight back.
WW: What are your thoughts about Jessica Simpson doing Weight Watchers?
JH: It can be tough. But if you take the public out of it and just focus on yourself, you're better off. She needs to take the public out of the equation. It just makes it more stressful, if she's doing it just for herself, then that's all that matters! If she's a Weight Watchers girl, then she's got to know that Queen Weight Watchers girl is there in spirit and will always support her. I started right after having my baby, so I'm sure she can do it as well. She just needs to track those points, and keep the right mindset.
RELATED: Celebs at Fashion Week
WW: Are you ready to have a second baby yet?
JH: Yes, I do want a baby girl. My boy is now 4, actually 3 now. I'll wait until he's almost 5 so he can help change diapers. I need him to help mommy out. I've got a whole plan.
WW: What was your inspiration for your QVC line?
JH: Just sharing my clothes with my fans. I wanted to make things that I love to wear just more affordable, so the average person, the everyday girl, can have clothes that they love. I've always been into clothes and just fashion in general, and growing up, I'd point to a dress and say, that's a Jennifer-style dress, and now it really is a Jennifer original. This is all just an extension of me. Another side of Jennifer.
WW: Who do you have style crush on?
JH: I'd have to say me. No, really! Style is all about your own personality. It's about something that just works for you. It's more of a reflection of yourself. Everyone should be their own style crush.
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite