Jennifer Hudson: I'm Thinking of Shaving My Head
- Photo: News Pictures/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/GettyImages.com4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Cherney/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate Sets Rodrigo Cortes to Direct YA Thriller 'Down a Dark Hall'MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:23:00 AM
- Chris Liddell Joins WME and IMG as Chief Financial OfficerMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:06:00 AM
- The Big Bang Theory Delays Production Amid Contract NegotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 10:03:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx in Talks to Play Mike Tyson in Biopic, Boxer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:59:00 AM
- 7 Questions With 'Return to Zero' Star Minnie Driver: Emmy Nominee QuickieMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Lionsgate Sets Rodrigo Cortes to Direct YA Thriller 'Down a Dark Hall'
A slimmed down Jennifer Hudson is considering trimming down in other ways.
"I am actually thinking about shaving my head," the singer/actress reveals to InStyle magazine. "Because I feel I've got a good structure ... My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, what if I shave my hair? Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamonds studs? But with a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
Hudson, a spokesperson for Weight Watchers, has gone from a size 16 to a svelte size six. She reveals how she got the weight off, saying, "I was on a similar path already, except it was far stricter. And that was my downfall. I would say, 'I'm going to have skinless chicken and grilled fish and climb a mountain to work out!' ... And then I'd gain it all back. So what I did with Weight Watchers is actually more realistic. It's not a diet. iIt's really a way of living that teaches you better skills. This is for the normal person, who wants to look better, or feel better, but who still wants to indulge a little bit."
RELATED: Best Comeback Bodies
She adds, "For years, I felt like I could never have ice cream, but I can eat ice cream occasionally now!"
For more with Hudson, check her out in the latest issue of InStyle magazine.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite