- Photo: News Pictures/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/GettyImages.com4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Cherney/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
A slimmed down Jennifer Hudson is considering trimming down in other ways.
"I am actually thinking about shaving my head," the singer/actress reveals to InStyle magazine. "Because I feel I've got a good structure ... My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, what if I shave my hair? Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamonds studs? But with a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
Hudson, a spokesperson for Weight Watchers, has gone from a size 16 to a svelte size six. She reveals how she got the weight off, saying, "I was on a similar path already, except it was far stricter. And that was my downfall. I would say, 'I'm going to have skinless chicken and grilled fish and climb a mountain to work out!' ... And then I'd gain it all back. So what I did with Weight Watchers is actually more realistic. It's not a diet. iIt's really a way of living that teaches you better skills. This is for the normal person, who wants to look better, or feel better, but who still wants to indulge a little bit."
RELATED: Best Comeback Bodies
She adds, "For years, I felt like I could never have ice cream, but I can eat ice cream occasionally now!"
For more with Hudson, check her out in the latest issue of InStyle magazine.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite