Jennifer Hudson: I'm Thinking of Shaving My Head
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Charles Cherney/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: News Pictures/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
A slimmed down Jennifer Hudson is considering trimming down in other ways.
"I am actually thinking about shaving my head," the singer/actress reveals to InStyle magazine. "Because I feel I've got a good structure ... My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, what if I shave my hair? Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamonds studs? But with a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
Hudson, a spokesperson for Weight Watchers, has gone from a size 16 to a svelte size six. She reveals how she got the weight off, saying, "I was on a similar path already, except it was far stricter. And that was my downfall. I would say, 'I'm going to have skinless chicken and grilled fish and climb a mountain to work out!' ... And then I'd gain it all back. So what I did with Weight Watchers is actually more realistic. It's not a diet. iIt's really a way of living that teaches you better skills. This is for the normal person, who wants to look better, or feel better, but who still wants to indulge a little bit."
RELATED: Best Comeback Bodies
She adds, "For years, I felt like I could never have ice cream, but I can eat ice cream occasionally now!"
For more with Hudson, check her out in the latest issue of InStyle magazine.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJ.Law Green Light
From Crowd Ignite