Jennifer Hudson: I'm Thinking of Shaving My Head
- Photo: News Pictures/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/GettyImages.com4 of 7
- Photo: Charles Cherney/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
A slimmed down Jennifer Hudson is considering trimming down in other ways.
"I am actually thinking about shaving my head," the singer/actress reveals to InStyle magazine. "Because I feel I've got a good structure ... My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, what if I shave my hair? Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamonds studs? But with a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
Hudson, a spokesperson for Weight Watchers, has gone from a size 16 to a svelte size six. She reveals how she got the weight off, saying, "I was on a similar path already, except it was far stricter. And that was my downfall. I would say, 'I'm going to have skinless chicken and grilled fish and climb a mountain to work out!' ... And then I'd gain it all back. So what I did with Weight Watchers is actually more realistic. It's not a diet. iIt's really a way of living that teaches you better skills. This is for the normal person, who wants to look better, or feel better, but who still wants to indulge a little bit."
RELATED: Best Comeback Bodies
She adds, "For years, I felt like I could never have ice cream, but I can eat ice cream occasionally now!"
For more with Hudson, check her out in the latest issue of InStyle magazine.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite