Jennifer Hudson Launching Fashion Line for Curvy Women
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: @IAMJHUD/Twitter2 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JMF/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Jennifer Hudson is set to launch her own fashion line.
RELATED: Sweetest Celebrities
The Oscar winner and Weight Watchers spokeswoman is teaming up with shopping channel QVC to release an affordable clothing collection for women with curves.
The line will be designed for females between the sizes of 6 and 16, and pieces will include everything from skirts to outerwear.
RELATED: Longest Celeb Engagements
She tells Women's Wear Daily, "I feel like I represent every woman. I've been on both sides of the fence. I've been a big girl and now whatever this is, the average size, whatever you want to call it. But I wanted the clothes to be where any girl could wear it, no matter what size you are, and you could feel comfortable in it."
The Jennifer Hudson Collection will be available for purchase on Sept. 10.
RELATED: Who Said It? Oscar Speech Edition
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite