Jennifer Hudson Launching Fashion Line for Curvy Women
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: @IAMJHUD/Twitter2 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JMF/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Jennifer Hudson is set to launch her own fashion line.
RELATED: Sweetest Celebrities
The Oscar winner and Weight Watchers spokeswoman is teaming up with shopping channel QVC to release an affordable clothing collection for women with curves.
The line will be designed for females between the sizes of 6 and 16, and pieces will include everything from skirts to outerwear.
RELATED: Longest Celeb Engagements
She tells Women's Wear Daily, "I feel like I represent every woman. I've been on both sides of the fence. I've been a big girl and now whatever this is, the average size, whatever you want to call it. But I wanted the clothes to be where any girl could wear it, no matter what size you are, and you could feel comfortable in it."
The Jennifer Hudson Collection will be available for purchase on Sept. 10.
RELATED: Who Said It? Oscar Speech Edition
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite