Jennifer Hudson Launching Fashion Line for Curvy Women
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: @IAMJHUD/Twitter2 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JMF/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Jennifer Hudson is set to launch her own fashion line.
RELATED: Sweetest Celebrities
The Oscar winner and Weight Watchers spokeswoman is teaming up with shopping channel QVC to release an affordable clothing collection for women with curves.
The line will be designed for females between the sizes of 6 and 16, and pieces will include everything from skirts to outerwear.
RELATED: Longest Celeb Engagements
She tells Women's Wear Daily, "I feel like I represent every woman. I've been on both sides of the fence. I've been a big girl and now whatever this is, the average size, whatever you want to call it. But I wanted the clothes to be where any girl could wear it, no matter what size you are, and you could feel comfortable in it."
The Jennifer Hudson Collection will be available for purchase on Sept. 10.
RELATED: Who Said It? Oscar Speech Edition
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite