Jennifer Hudson Launching Fashion Line for Curvy Women
- Photo: Hugh Dillon/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: @IAMJHUD/Twitter2 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: JMF/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks17 of 18
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
Jennifer Hudson is set to launch her own fashion line.
RELATED: Sweetest Celebrities
The Oscar winner and Weight Watchers spokeswoman is teaming up with shopping channel QVC to release an affordable clothing collection for women with curves.
The line will be designed for females between the sizes of 6 and 16, and pieces will include everything from skirts to outerwear.
RELATED: Longest Celeb Engagements
She tells Women's Wear Daily, "I feel like I represent every woman. I've been on both sides of the fence. I've been a big girl and now whatever this is, the average size, whatever you want to call it. But I wanted the clothes to be where any girl could wear it, no matter what size you are, and you could feel comfortable in it."
The Jennifer Hudson Collection will be available for purchase on Sept. 10.
RELATED: Who Said It? Oscar Speech Edition
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite