Jennifer Hudson Named New Weight Watchers Spokeswoman
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/GettyImages.com1 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Jennifer Hudson is Weight Watchers’ new celeb spokeswoman, the company announced Thursday morning. Ads featuring the Oscar and Grammy winner, 28, begin airing this Sunday.
Hudson and fiance David Otunga welcomed their son David Jr. last August. Now, she's even thinner than before she was pregnant, the new issue of Us Weekly reports.
"Her middle, thighs and butt are more toned than ever," pro Harley Pasternak, who leads her through 55-minute, lunge-filled workouts five days a week, tells Us. "She's excited about her new body," Pasternak adds.
Jenny McCarthy, Queen Latifah and Sarah Ferguson have also served as Weight Watchers spokespeople
More photos from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite