Jennifer Hudson Talks About Her Weight Struggle and Family LifeRelated: Celeb Gloss, Jennifer Hudson
- Photo: Art Streiber/Good Housekeeping/.1 of 6
There's no question that Jennifer Hudson has transformed herself in the past year. But it took a lot of sweat and tears, the singer admits. The Chicago native tells Good Housekeeping in its latest issue about her struggle with weight, how she's kept it off and the love of her life: her son, David Jr.
On facing weight issues on 'American Idol':
"Early on, I remember one of the musical directors telling me that everything about me was too big. My voice, my size and my personality." Defiant, Hudson asked her, "Isn't that what being a star is? Stars are larger than life!"
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite