Jennifer Hudson, Weight Watchers part ways after four years
- Photo: Carnival Cruise Lines/.1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: @iamjhud/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: Nick Wass/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Time to move on! Jennifer Hudson has parted ways with Weight Watchers after four years. The "Dreamgirls" actress first teamed up with the company in 2010, but the departure has been a mutual decision.
"After four years of a successful and rewarding partnership, Weight Watchers and Jennifer Hudson are ending our official partnership, though we're confident Jennifer will remain a Lifetime Member," a Weight Watchers rep told Us Weekly in a statement.
"Jennifer's healthy lifestyle and successful weight loss has inspired so many; from her friends and family to our members and staff, as well as people around the world; and we know that inspiration lives on," the statement continued. "We will continue to support Jennifer in maintaining her healthy lifestyle and wish her the very best in her personal and professional life."
Hudson, 32, has lost more than 80 pounds since first joining the company in 2010. Back in November 2012, she admitted that her transformation was complete. "I'm at the weight I want to be," the "American Idol" alum said in Redbook's December issue at the time. "But I hear all the time, 'Don't lose any more weight, you need to stop.' People are under the impression that I'm still losing but I'm not."
Weight Watchers won't be left empty-handed, however. Spokesperson Jessica Simpson, 33, joined the company in May 2012. She dropped 70 pounds after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, 23 months, and has continued to show off her slimmed down figure since giving birth to son Ace in June 2013. On March 7, she celebrated reaching her weight loss goal by sharing an Instagram picture of herself wearing a tight white T-shirt.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Hudson breaks a record and more LOL pics
Jennifer Hudson strikes a hot pose, plus more celeb eye candy
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite