Jennifer Hudson, Weight Watchers part ways after four years
- Photo: Carnival Cruise Lines/.1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: @iamjhud/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: Nick Wass/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Time to move on! Jennifer Hudson has parted ways with Weight Watchers after four years. The "Dreamgirls" actress first teamed up with the company in 2010, but the departure has been a mutual decision.
"After four years of a successful and rewarding partnership, Weight Watchers and Jennifer Hudson are ending our official partnership, though we're confident Jennifer will remain a Lifetime Member," a Weight Watchers rep told Us Weekly in a statement.
"Jennifer's healthy lifestyle and successful weight loss has inspired so many; from her friends and family to our members and staff, as well as people around the world; and we know that inspiration lives on," the statement continued. "We will continue to support Jennifer in maintaining her healthy lifestyle and wish her the very best in her personal and professional life."
Hudson, 32, has lost more than 80 pounds since first joining the company in 2010. Back in November 2012, she admitted that her transformation was complete. "I'm at the weight I want to be," the "American Idol" alum said in Redbook's December issue at the time. "But I hear all the time, 'Don't lose any more weight, you need to stop.' People are under the impression that I'm still losing but I'm not."
Weight Watchers won't be left empty-handed, however. Spokesperson Jessica Simpson, 33, joined the company in May 2012. She dropped 70 pounds after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, 23 months, and has continued to show off her slimmed down figure since giving birth to son Ace in June 2013. On March 7, she celebrated reaching her weight loss goal by sharing an Instagram picture of herself wearing a tight white T-shirt.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Hudson breaks a record and more LOL pics
Jennifer Hudson strikes a hot pose, plus more celeb eye candy
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite