Jennifer Hudson, Weight Watchers part ways after four years
- Photo: Carnival Cruise Lines/.1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: @iamjhud/Instagram5 of 10
- Photo: Nick Wass/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Which Former Saturday Night Live Cast Member Has Been Named the New Announcer?MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Contestant Lolo Jones 'Embarrassed,' &aMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:58:00 AM
- QUIZ: Which Sean Bean Character Said It?MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Maria Menounos Talks Return to Her Journalistic Roots: 'Untold' Is Like Pop CulturMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:43:00 AM
- MTV and Logo TV to Air 'Laverne Cox: The T Word' DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 6:36:00 AM
- Which Former Saturday Night Live Cast Member Has Been Named the New Announcer?
Time to move on! Jennifer Hudson has parted ways with Weight Watchers after four years. The "Dreamgirls" actress first teamed up with the company in 2010, but the departure has been a mutual decision.
"After four years of a successful and rewarding partnership, Weight Watchers and Jennifer Hudson are ending our official partnership, though we're confident Jennifer will remain a Lifetime Member," a Weight Watchers rep told Us Weekly in a statement.
"Jennifer's healthy lifestyle and successful weight loss has inspired so many; from her friends and family to our members and staff, as well as people around the world; and we know that inspiration lives on," the statement continued. "We will continue to support Jennifer in maintaining her healthy lifestyle and wish her the very best in her personal and professional life."
Hudson, 32, has lost more than 80 pounds since first joining the company in 2010. Back in November 2012, she admitted that her transformation was complete. "I'm at the weight I want to be," the "American Idol" alum said in Redbook's December issue at the time. "But I hear all the time, 'Don't lose any more weight, you need to stop.' People are under the impression that I'm still losing but I'm not."
Weight Watchers won't be left empty-handed, however. Spokesperson Jessica Simpson, 33, joined the company in May 2012. She dropped 70 pounds after giving birth to her daughter Maxwell, 23 months, and has continued to show off her slimmed down figure since giving birth to son Ace in June 2013. On March 7, she celebrated reaching her weight loss goal by sharing an Instagram picture of herself wearing a tight white T-shirt.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Hudson breaks a record and more LOL pics
Jennifer Hudson strikes a hot pose, plus more celeb eye candy
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite