Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend, Casper Smart, gushes about singer on her birthday
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Josiah Tru/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America15 of 17
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend Casper Smart isn't one to dance around his feelings when it comes to showering his gal pal with praise. On Wednesday, the choreographer took to Twitter to wish Lopez a happy 44th birthday in a sweet tweet for his "bear."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very very beautiful bear the nicest, sweetest, funniest, sexiest bear there is!" he wrote. "Love u."
A source close to the singer tells Us that things are "great" for the couple, though Lopez has been busy with a number of events and projects.
"Her birthday was so much fun, and she's still celebrating," the source tells Us. "Casper is fantastic, and they are in a good groove right now, and the kids are adorable. All is well, but things have just been busy!"
Smart, 26, and Lopez have been dating since 2011, following the singer's split with husband Marc Anthony. Lopez told Harper's Bazaar earlier this year that she could not be more thrilled with where her life is right now.
"He's fantastic; he's like my best friend. I can tell him everything, when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling good," she told the magazine in January. "He gives moral support, endless love and support."
The pair have since adopted a brown boxer puppy whom they named -- appropriately -- "Bear."
"Introducing the new addition to the family …" Smart tweeted on Jan. 17, alongside a photo of the adorable pooch. "Welcome home."
Lopez retweeted the announcement with a note that it "could get confusing" since she and Smart use "bear" as their pet name for each other.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite