Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend, Casper Smart, gushes about singer on her birthday
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Josiah Tru/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America15 of 17
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend Casper Smart isn't one to dance around his feelings when it comes to showering his gal pal with praise. On Wednesday, the choreographer took to Twitter to wish Lopez a happy 44th birthday in a sweet tweet for his "bear."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very very beautiful bear the nicest, sweetest, funniest, sexiest bear there is!" he wrote. "Love u."
A source close to the singer tells Us that things are "great" for the couple, though Lopez has been busy with a number of events and projects.
"Her birthday was so much fun, and she's still celebrating," the source tells Us. "Casper is fantastic, and they are in a good groove right now, and the kids are adorable. All is well, but things have just been busy!"
Smart, 26, and Lopez have been dating since 2011, following the singer's split with husband Marc Anthony. Lopez told Harper's Bazaar earlier this year that she could not be more thrilled with where her life is right now.
"He's fantastic; he's like my best friend. I can tell him everything, when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling good," she told the magazine in January. "He gives moral support, endless love and support."
The pair have since adopted a brown boxer puppy whom they named -- appropriately -- "Bear."
"Introducing the new addition to the family …" Smart tweeted on Jan. 17, alongside a photo of the adorable pooch. "Welcome home."
Lopez retweeted the announcement with a note that it "could get confusing" since she and Smart use "bear" as their pet name for each other.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite