Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend, Casper Smart, gushes about singer on her birthday
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Josiah Tru/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America15 of 17
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend Casper Smart isn't one to dance around his feelings when it comes to showering his gal pal with praise. On Wednesday, the choreographer took to Twitter to wish Lopez a happy 44th birthday in a sweet tweet for his "bear."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very very beautiful bear the nicest, sweetest, funniest, sexiest bear there is!" he wrote. "Love u."
A source close to the singer tells Us that things are "great" for the couple, though Lopez has been busy with a number of events and projects.
"Her birthday was so much fun, and she's still celebrating," the source tells Us. "Casper is fantastic, and they are in a good groove right now, and the kids are adorable. All is well, but things have just been busy!"
Smart, 26, and Lopez have been dating since 2011, following the singer's split with husband Marc Anthony. Lopez told Harper's Bazaar earlier this year that she could not be more thrilled with where her life is right now.
"He's fantastic; he's like my best friend. I can tell him everything, when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling good," she told the magazine in January. "He gives moral support, endless love and support."
The pair have since adopted a brown boxer puppy whom they named -- appropriately -- "Bear."
"Introducing the new addition to the family …" Smart tweeted on Jan. 17, alongside a photo of the adorable pooch. "Welcome home."
Lopez retweeted the announcement with a note that it "could get confusing" since she and Smart use "bear" as their pet name for each other.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite