Jennifer Lopez Says She Feared for Daughter's Safety at Fashion Show
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks5 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks6 of 19
- Photo: STEPH / VISUAL Press Agency/GSI7 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 19
- Photo: Ratello / Michael Jaworski/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: VISP/GSI11 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet17 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Jennifer Lopez says she regrets indulging her daughter's love of clothes by taking her to a fashion show, because they were mobbed by fans at the event.
Lopez took 4-year-old Emme to a Chanel show earlier in October and accessorized the child's outfit with $2,400 of Chanel's jewelry.
But Lopez's rare appearance at the catwalk event, combined with her daughter's presence, caused such a stir that she feared for their safety.
RELATED: Celebs who hook up with the help
She tells Britain's Weekend Magazine, "From the time (Emme) was little she was always in the wardrobe trying something on. So, recently, when I was invited to the Chanel fashion show in Paris, I thought it would be nice to take her with me. ... I hadn't been to a fashion show for ages, and I forgot people could rush you. They were so close and I got so full of anxiety, thinking, 'What am I doing here with my daughter?' But she was fine. I was the one freaking out. I don't think I'll do that again."
RELATED: Celebs who have a type
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite