Jennifer Lopez Says She Feared for Daughter's Safety at Fashion Show
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks5 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks6 of 19
- Photo: STEPH / VISUAL Press Agency/GSI7 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 19
- Photo: Ratello / Michael Jaworski/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: VISP/GSI11 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet17 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
Jennifer Lopez says she regrets indulging her daughter's love of clothes by taking her to a fashion show, because they were mobbed by fans at the event.
Lopez took 4-year-old Emme to a Chanel show earlier in October and accessorized the child's outfit with $2,400 of Chanel's jewelry.
But Lopez's rare appearance at the catwalk event, combined with her daughter's presence, caused such a stir that she feared for their safety.
RELATED: Celebs who hook up with the help
She tells Britain's Weekend Magazine, "From the time (Emme) was little she was always in the wardrobe trying something on. So, recently, when I was invited to the Chanel fashion show in Paris, I thought it would be nice to take her with me. ... I hadn't been to a fashion show for ages, and I forgot people could rush you. They were so close and I got so full of anxiety, thinking, 'What am I doing here with my daughter?' But she was fine. I was the one freaking out. I don't think I'll do that again."
RELATED: Celebs who have a type
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite