Jennifer Lopez Says She Feared for Daughter's Safety at Fashion Show
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks2 of 19
- Photo: Solarpix/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks5 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks6 of 19
- Photo: STEPH / VISUAL Press Agency/GSI7 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 19
- Photo: Ratello / Michael Jaworski/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 19
- Photo: VISP/GSI11 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet17 of 19
- Photo: JOSEPH KERLAKIAN/StarTraks18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBCMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:52:26 AM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBC
Jennifer Lopez says she regrets indulging her daughter's love of clothes by taking her to a fashion show, because they were mobbed by fans at the event.
Lopez took 4-year-old Emme to a Chanel show earlier in October and accessorized the child's outfit with $2,400 of Chanel's jewelry.
But Lopez's rare appearance at the catwalk event, combined with her daughter's presence, caused such a stir that she feared for their safety.
RELATED: Celebs who hook up with the help
She tells Britain's Weekend Magazine, "From the time (Emme) was little she was always in the wardrobe trying something on. So, recently, when I was invited to the Chanel fashion show in Paris, I thought it would be nice to take her with me. ... I hadn't been to a fashion show for ages, and I forgot people could rush you. They were so close and I got so full of anxiety, thinking, 'What am I doing here with my daughter?' But she was fine. I was the one freaking out. I don't think I'll do that again."
RELATED: Celebs who have a type
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite