Jennifer Lopez: I Would Still Wear See-Through Grammy Dress
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: OPK/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
There are memorable awards show looks, and then there's the plunging green Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the Grammy Awards in 2000.
In addition to being totally see-through, the palm tree-print design was cut below the star's navel and held in place by double-sided tape.
And the 42-year-old mother of twins, who's in better shape than ever, says she'd still step out in the daring dress.
"I would wear something like that now," she told "Access Hollywood." "I wouldn't have a problem with it."
Back in November, H&M teamed up with Versace to create a less revealing version of the dress as well as leggings and men's shirts, which sold out the first weekend.
The original creation is currently on display at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite