Jennifer Lopez: I Would Still Wear See-Through Grammy Dress
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: OPK/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
There are memorable awards show looks, and then there's the plunging green Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the Grammy Awards in 2000.
In addition to being totally see-through, the palm tree-print design was cut below the star's navel and held in place by double-sided tape.
And the 42-year-old mother of twins, who's in better shape than ever, says she'd still step out in the daring dress.
"I would wear something like that now," she told "Access Hollywood." "I wouldn't have a problem with it."
Back in November, H&M teamed up with Versace to create a less revealing version of the dress as well as leggings and men's shirts, which sold out the first weekend.
The original creation is currently on display at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite