Jennifer Lopez: I Would Still Wear See-Through Grammy Dress
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: OPK/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
There are memorable awards show looks, and then there's the plunging green Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the Grammy Awards in 2000.
In addition to being totally see-through, the palm tree-print design was cut below the star's navel and held in place by double-sided tape.
And the 42-year-old mother of twins, who's in better shape than ever, says she'd still step out in the daring dress.
"I would wear something like that now," she told "Access Hollywood." "I wouldn't have a problem with it."
Back in November, H&M teamed up with Versace to create a less revealing version of the dress as well as leggings and men's shirts, which sold out the first weekend.
The original creation is currently on display at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite