Report: Jennifer Lopez Nearly Left Marc Anthony After Stewardess Hookup
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Riquet/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.12 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital14 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital15 of 18
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Retna Ltd.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Affair in the air?
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony announced their surprising split last Friday, but the duo came close to parting ways two years ago because of Anthony's fling with a flight attendant.
In the new Us Weekly, out now, a source says that Anthony, 42, hooked up with a flight attendant he met aboard a private plane in 2009.
"Marc and Jennifer almost split up over it," the source tells Us of the couple, parents to 3-year-old twins Emme and Max.
Seconds another insider: "Jennifer was going to leave him then, but Marc begged her to stay. They went to marriage counseling and she decided to give it another shot. He was someone she truly loved."
Although Anthony and the "American Idol" judge, 41, weathered the storm of infidelity, his raging jealousy over Lopez's successful career continued to drive a wedge between them. Anthony's controlling behavior over his wife's wardrobe and business endeavors -- and his own unfounded paranoia about her and other men-- also factored in to their major decision to end their seven year marriage.
For much more on the shocking split -- what's at stake, their money squabbles, who will get Max and Emme and whether she's ready to date again -- pick up the new Us Weekly, out now.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite