Report: Jennifer Lopez Nearly Left Marc Anthony After Stewardess Hookup
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Riquet/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.12 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital14 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital15 of 18
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Retna Ltd.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Affair in the air?
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony announced their surprising split last Friday, but the duo came close to parting ways two years ago because of Anthony's fling with a flight attendant.
In the new Us Weekly, out now, a source says that Anthony, 42, hooked up with a flight attendant he met aboard a private plane in 2009.
"Marc and Jennifer almost split up over it," the source tells Us of the couple, parents to 3-year-old twins Emme and Max.
Seconds another insider: "Jennifer was going to leave him then, but Marc begged her to stay. They went to marriage counseling and she decided to give it another shot. He was someone she truly loved."
Although Anthony and the "American Idol" judge, 41, weathered the storm of infidelity, his raging jealousy over Lopez's successful career continued to drive a wedge between them. Anthony's controlling behavior over his wife's wardrobe and business endeavors -- and his own unfounded paranoia about her and other men-- also factored in to their major decision to end their seven year marriage.
For much more on the shocking split -- what's at stake, their money squabbles, who will get Max and Emme and whether she's ready to date again -- pick up the new Us Weekly, out now.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite