Report: Jennifer Lopez Nearly Left Marc Anthony After Stewardess Hookup
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Riquet/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.12 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital14 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital15 of 18
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Retna Ltd.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Affair in the air?
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony announced their surprising split last Friday, but the duo came close to parting ways two years ago because of Anthony's fling with a flight attendant.
In the new Us Weekly, out now, a source says that Anthony, 42, hooked up with a flight attendant he met aboard a private plane in 2009.
"Marc and Jennifer almost split up over it," the source tells Us of the couple, parents to 3-year-old twins Emme and Max.
Seconds another insider: "Jennifer was going to leave him then, but Marc begged her to stay. They went to marriage counseling and she decided to give it another shot. He was someone she truly loved."
Although Anthony and the "American Idol" judge, 41, weathered the storm of infidelity, his raging jealousy over Lopez's successful career continued to drive a wedge between them. Anthony's controlling behavior over his wife's wardrobe and business endeavors -- and his own unfounded paranoia about her and other men-- also factored in to their major decision to end their seven year marriage.
For much more on the shocking split -- what's at stake, their money squabbles, who will get Max and Emme and whether she's ready to date again -- pick up the new Us Weekly, out now.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite