Report: Jennifer Lopez Nearly Left Marc Anthony After Stewardess Hookup
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Riquet/Bauer-Griffin4 of 18
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.12 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Digital14 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital15 of 18
- Photo: CRAIG BARRITT/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Retna Ltd.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
Affair in the air?
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony announced their surprising split last Friday, but the duo came close to parting ways two years ago because of Anthony's fling with a flight attendant.
In the new Us Weekly, out now, a source says that Anthony, 42, hooked up with a flight attendant he met aboard a private plane in 2009.
"Marc and Jennifer almost split up over it," the source tells Us of the couple, parents to 3-year-old twins Emme and Max.
Seconds another insider: "Jennifer was going to leave him then, but Marc begged her to stay. They went to marriage counseling and she decided to give it another shot. He was someone she truly loved."
Although Anthony and the "American Idol" judge, 41, weathered the storm of infidelity, his raging jealousy over Lopez's successful career continued to drive a wedge between them. Anthony's controlling behavior over his wife's wardrobe and business endeavors -- and his own unfounded paranoia about her and other men-- also factored in to their major decision to end their seven year marriage.
For much more on the shocking split -- what's at stake, their money squabbles, who will get Max and Emme and whether she's ready to date again -- pick up the new Us Weekly, out now.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite