- Photo: ANG/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynet/.2 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Jennifer Lopez will consider adoption in the future as playing a prospective parent in a new movie opened her eyes to loving "another child that is not yours."
Lopez, who has twins with her estranged husband Marc Anthony, plays a woman going through the adoption process in new film "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and she admits the role made her think about whether she would be able to do it herself.
RELATED: Jennifer Lopez's Street Style
She tells Access Hollywood, "Before this movie, it wasn't something that had occurred to me. But after this movie, yes, I could see myself definitely doing it and being open to it for sure... Whereas, before I never thought about it really."
RELATED: Hollywood's Greatest Girlfriends
Lopez also reveals her onscreen baby was played by twin Ethiopian boys who were adopted in real life, adding, "When I held the baby for the first time -- our baby in the movie... they were twins, they were two little twin Ethiopian boys, who, their parents went through a similar thing, and actually have adopted before, and so we got to talk to them a lot about it too. But when you hold that baby, you can really see how easy it is to just love another child that is not yours. Really, such a simple thing."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite