- Photo: ANG/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynet/.2 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Jennifer Lopez will consider adoption in the future as playing a prospective parent in a new movie opened her eyes to loving "another child that is not yours."
Lopez, who has twins with her estranged husband Marc Anthony, plays a woman going through the adoption process in new film "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and she admits the role made her think about whether she would be able to do it herself.
RELATED: Jennifer Lopez's Street Style
She tells Access Hollywood, "Before this movie, it wasn't something that had occurred to me. But after this movie, yes, I could see myself definitely doing it and being open to it for sure... Whereas, before I never thought about it really."
RELATED: Hollywood's Greatest Girlfriends
Lopez also reveals her onscreen baby was played by twin Ethiopian boys who were adopted in real life, adding, "When I held the baby for the first time -- our baby in the movie... they were twins, they were two little twin Ethiopian boys, who, their parents went through a similar thing, and actually have adopted before, and so we got to talk to them a lot about it too. But when you hold that baby, you can really see how easy it is to just love another child that is not yours. Really, such a simple thing."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite