- Photo: ANG/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynet/.2 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Jennifer Lopez will consider adoption in the future as playing a prospective parent in a new movie opened her eyes to loving "another child that is not yours."
Lopez, who has twins with her estranged husband Marc Anthony, plays a woman going through the adoption process in new film "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and she admits the role made her think about whether she would be able to do it herself.
RELATED: Jennifer Lopez's Street Style
She tells Access Hollywood, "Before this movie, it wasn't something that had occurred to me. But after this movie, yes, I could see myself definitely doing it and being open to it for sure... Whereas, before I never thought about it really."
RELATED: Hollywood's Greatest Girlfriends
Lopez also reveals her onscreen baby was played by twin Ethiopian boys who were adopted in real life, adding, "When I held the baby for the first time -- our baby in the movie... they were twins, they were two little twin Ethiopian boys, who, their parents went through a similar thing, and actually have adopted before, and so we got to talk to them a lot about it too. But when you hold that baby, you can really see how easy it is to just love another child that is not yours. Really, such a simple thing."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite