- Photo: ANG/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynet/.2 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Jennifer Lopez will consider adoption in the future as playing a prospective parent in a new movie opened her eyes to loving "another child that is not yours."
Lopez, who has twins with her estranged husband Marc Anthony, plays a woman going through the adoption process in new film "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and she admits the role made her think about whether she would be able to do it herself.
RELATED: Jennifer Lopez's Street Style
She tells Access Hollywood, "Before this movie, it wasn't something that had occurred to me. But after this movie, yes, I could see myself definitely doing it and being open to it for sure... Whereas, before I never thought about it really."
RELATED: Hollywood's Greatest Girlfriends
Lopez also reveals her onscreen baby was played by twin Ethiopian boys who were adopted in real life, adding, "When I held the baby for the first time -- our baby in the movie... they were twins, they were two little twin Ethiopian boys, who, their parents went through a similar thing, and actually have adopted before, and so we got to talk to them a lot about it too. But when you hold that baby, you can really see how easy it is to just love another child that is not yours. Really, such a simple thing."
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite