Jennifer Lopez Promotes Boyfriend Casper Smart to Choreographer for World Tour
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
Being the boss' boy-toy certainly has its perks.
At a press conference Monday to announce her upcoming world tour with Enrique Iglesias and Wisin Y Yandel, Jennifer Lopez, 42, announced her boyfriend of six months Casper Smart will play an integral role in putting the show together.
"I'm working with [choreographer] Jamie King, and also Casper Smart," the superstar said. "It's going to be an amazing, amazing show."
Lopez promised that it will be "one of the most historic tours ever. There's never been something like this, where Latinos come together like this. It's international -- English and Spanish. I just think it's very groundbreaking. I was honored to be asked to be a part of it."
Smart's promotion shouldn't be surprising, given that Lopez is ready for a fourth trip down the aisle. "She's telling friends she wants to marry Casper," one confidante recently told Us Weekly. "She's certain she wants to be with Casper forever."
The 5-foot-8 dancer has practically moved into her L.A. home and even sits in on her business meetings, the source added. "He provides what she hasn't had in years. He's very supportive and devoted."
Unlike her ex Marc Anthony, 43, Smart, 25, lets Lopez call the shots. "He exists only for her," the confidante explained. "Marc controlled her, and now she's in control."
During Monday's press conference, "Dance Again" singer Lopez also announced her 4-year-old twins Max and Emme will be joining her on the road.
"They'll get on the bus with me and it will be a learning experience, for both of us. Luckily, there's always grandma's house if they get really tired and stir-crazy," she told reporters. "They can go to grandma's for a few days, then come back, you know? I'm gonna figure that out as I go, but I can't be away from them for too long, so they'll be with me for most of the time."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Lopez Promotes Boyfriend Casper Smart to Choreographer for World Tour
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite