Jennifer Lopez Promotes Boyfriend Casper Smart to Choreographer for World Tour
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Being the boss' boy-toy certainly has its perks.
At a press conference Monday to announce her upcoming world tour with Enrique Iglesias and Wisin Y Yandel, Jennifer Lopez, 42, announced her boyfriend of six months Casper Smart will play an integral role in putting the show together.
"I'm working with [choreographer] Jamie King, and also Casper Smart," the superstar said. "It's going to be an amazing, amazing show."
Lopez promised that it will be "one of the most historic tours ever. There's never been something like this, where Latinos come together like this. It's international -- English and Spanish. I just think it's very groundbreaking. I was honored to be asked to be a part of it."
Smart's promotion shouldn't be surprising, given that Lopez is ready for a fourth trip down the aisle. "She's telling friends she wants to marry Casper," one confidante recently told Us Weekly. "She's certain she wants to be with Casper forever."
The 5-foot-8 dancer has practically moved into her L.A. home and even sits in on her business meetings, the source added. "He provides what she hasn't had in years. He's very supportive and devoted."
Unlike her ex Marc Anthony, 43, Smart, 25, lets Lopez call the shots. "He exists only for her," the confidante explained. "Marc controlled her, and now she's in control."
During Monday's press conference, "Dance Again" singer Lopez also announced her 4-year-old twins Max and Emme will be joining her on the road.
"They'll get on the bus with me and it will be a learning experience, for both of us. Luckily, there's always grandma's house if they get really tired and stir-crazy," she told reporters. "They can go to grandma's for a few days, then come back, you know? I'm gonna figure that out as I go, but I can't be away from them for too long, so they'll be with me for most of the time."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Lopez Promotes Boyfriend Casper Smart to Choreographer for World Tour
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite