Jennifer Lopez Promotes Boyfriend Casper Smart to Choreographer for World Tour
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Being the boss' boy-toy certainly has its perks.
At a press conference Monday to announce her upcoming world tour with Enrique Iglesias and Wisin Y Yandel, Jennifer Lopez, 42, announced her boyfriend of six months Casper Smart will play an integral role in putting the show together.
"I'm working with [choreographer] Jamie King, and also Casper Smart," the superstar said. "It's going to be an amazing, amazing show."
Lopez promised that it will be "one of the most historic tours ever. There's never been something like this, where Latinos come together like this. It's international -- English and Spanish. I just think it's very groundbreaking. I was honored to be asked to be a part of it."
Smart's promotion shouldn't be surprising, given that Lopez is ready for a fourth trip down the aisle. "She's telling friends she wants to marry Casper," one confidante recently told Us Weekly. "She's certain she wants to be with Casper forever."
The 5-foot-8 dancer has practically moved into her L.A. home and even sits in on her business meetings, the source added. "He provides what she hasn't had in years. He's very supportive and devoted."
Unlike her ex Marc Anthony, 43, Smart, 25, lets Lopez call the shots. "He exists only for her," the confidante explained. "Marc controlled her, and now she's in control."
During Monday's press conference, "Dance Again" singer Lopez also announced her 4-year-old twins Max and Emme will be joining her on the road.
"They'll get on the bus with me and it will be a learning experience, for both of us. Luckily, there's always grandma's house if they get really tired and stir-crazy," she told reporters. "They can go to grandma's for a few days, then come back, you know? I'm gonna figure that out as I go, but I can't be away from them for too long, so they'll be with me for most of the time."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Lopez Promotes Boyfriend Casper Smart to Choreographer for World Tour
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite