Jennifer Lopez Promotes Boyfriend Casper Smart to Choreographer for World Tour
- Photo: Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Being the boss' boy-toy certainly has its perks.
At a press conference Monday to announce her upcoming world tour with Enrique Iglesias and Wisin Y Yandel, Jennifer Lopez, 42, announced her boyfriend of six months Casper Smart will play an integral role in putting the show together.
"I'm working with [choreographer] Jamie King, and also Casper Smart," the superstar said. "It's going to be an amazing, amazing show."
Lopez promised that it will be "one of the most historic tours ever. There's never been something like this, where Latinos come together like this. It's international -- English and Spanish. I just think it's very groundbreaking. I was honored to be asked to be a part of it."
Smart's promotion shouldn't be surprising, given that Lopez is ready for a fourth trip down the aisle. "She's telling friends she wants to marry Casper," one confidante recently told Us Weekly. "She's certain she wants to be with Casper forever."
The 5-foot-8 dancer has practically moved into her L.A. home and even sits in on her business meetings, the source added. "He provides what she hasn't had in years. He's very supportive and devoted."
Unlike her ex Marc Anthony, 43, Smart, 25, lets Lopez call the shots. "He exists only for her," the confidante explained. "Marc controlled her, and now she's in control."
During Monday's press conference, "Dance Again" singer Lopez also announced her 4-year-old twins Max and Emme will be joining her on the road.
"They'll get on the bus with me and it will be a learning experience, for both of us. Luckily, there's always grandma's house if they get really tired and stir-crazy," she told reporters. "They can go to grandma's for a few days, then come back, you know? I'm gonna figure that out as I go, but I can't be away from them for too long, so they'll be with me for most of the time."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennifer Lopez Promotes Boyfriend Casper Smart to Choreographer for World Tour
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite