Jennifer Lopez Slams Rumors She's Engaged to Casper Smart
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: SZA/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: ELMO ISEE/Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
She may be head over heels for beau Casper Smart, but Jennifer Lopez swears her bling doesn't mean a thing.
Recently, the pop star sparked rumors she and her love of eight months were taking a big step forward in their relationship when she was photographed sporting a diamond sparkler on her ring finger.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez, 42, wrote on her website Friday, quoting her 2002 hit, "Jenny From the Block.""No engagement!"
The "American Idol" host -- who split from husband Marc Anthony last July -- first stepped out with backup dancer Smart last fall. (The 25-year-old even spent Thanksgiving with Lopez and her twins with Anthony, Max and Emme, 4.)
In April, Lopez opened up to Vogue about her attraction to her new man.
"He's adorable. But you already see that," she gushed to the mag. "He really is [sweet]. He's a good egg. I don't want to talk about it too much. It's my private thing."
As for their 18-year age difference? Said Lopez, "I don't feel older and I don't feel like I look it, either, so I'm just acting the same way I have always acted."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite