Jennifer Lopez Slams Rumors She's Engaged to Casper Smart
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: SZA/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: ELMO ISEE/Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
She may be head over heels for beau Casper Smart, but Jennifer Lopez swears her bling doesn't mean a thing.
Recently, the pop star sparked rumors she and her love of eight months were taking a big step forward in their relationship when she was photographed sporting a diamond sparkler on her ring finger.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez, 42, wrote on her website Friday, quoting her 2002 hit, "Jenny From the Block.""No engagement!"
The "American Idol" host -- who split from husband Marc Anthony last July -- first stepped out with backup dancer Smart last fall. (The 25-year-old even spent Thanksgiving with Lopez and her twins with Anthony, Max and Emme, 4.)
In April, Lopez opened up to Vogue about her attraction to her new man.
"He's adorable. But you already see that," she gushed to the mag. "He really is [sweet]. He's a good egg. I don't want to talk about it too much. It's my private thing."
As for their 18-year age difference? Said Lopez, "I don't feel older and I don't feel like I look it, either, so I'm just acting the same way I have always acted."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite