Jennifer Lopez Slams Rumors She's Engaged to Casper Smart
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: SZA/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: ELMO ISEE/Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
She may be head over heels for beau Casper Smart, but Jennifer Lopez swears her bling doesn't mean a thing.
Recently, the pop star sparked rumors she and her love of eight months were taking a big step forward in their relationship when she was photographed sporting a diamond sparkler on her ring finger.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez, 42, wrote on her website Friday, quoting her 2002 hit, "Jenny From the Block.""No engagement!"
The "American Idol" host -- who split from husband Marc Anthony last July -- first stepped out with backup dancer Smart last fall. (The 25-year-old even spent Thanksgiving with Lopez and her twins with Anthony, Max and Emme, 4.)
In April, Lopez opened up to Vogue about her attraction to her new man.
"He's adorable. But you already see that," she gushed to the mag. "He really is [sweet]. He's a good egg. I don't want to talk about it too much. It's my private thing."
As for their 18-year age difference? Said Lopez, "I don't feel older and I don't feel like I look it, either, so I'm just acting the same way I have always acted."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite