Jennifer Lopez Slams Rumors She's Engaged to Casper Smart
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: SZA/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: ELMO ISEE/Wonderwall6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
She may be head over heels for beau Casper Smart, but Jennifer Lopez swears her bling doesn't mean a thing.
Recently, the pop star sparked rumors she and her love of eight months were taking a big step forward in their relationship when she was photographed sporting a diamond sparkler on her ring finger.
"Rumors!!! Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got," Lopez, 42, wrote on her website Friday, quoting her 2002 hit, "Jenny From the Block.""No engagement!"
The "American Idol" host -- who split from husband Marc Anthony last July -- first stepped out with backup dancer Smart last fall. (The 25-year-old even spent Thanksgiving with Lopez and her twins with Anthony, Max and Emme, 4.)
In April, Lopez opened up to Vogue about her attraction to her new man.
"He's adorable. But you already see that," she gushed to the mag. "He really is [sweet]. He's a good egg. I don't want to talk about it too much. It's my private thing."
As for their 18-year age difference? Said Lopez, "I don't feel older and I don't feel like I look it, either, so I'm just acting the same way I have always acted."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite